Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary Beatty

Beatty's getting mad praise this week-end.

Today is your anniversary, and I am very happy for you. Enjoy.

I did a lot of writing last night. I don't like the ending of the chapter, so I have a few pages to rework today. Maybe I need to relax, have sometyhing to eat, and work it out.

Made steak, mixed vegatables, and baked potatoes last night. Talk about good. I loaded the potato with the vegies and sour cream. Talk about filling. Oh yeah, the steak has something to do with filling me.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Thank you so much for that compliment also Stacy. :o)

Yeah, that's how good writers do it, they keep writing and changing until they feel it's right.

Your dinner sounded wonderful! Though I'm not big on steak, I do eat it from time to time, especially if it's really good like yours sounded. :o)

We went and had our anniversary/my birthday dinner earlier this evening. I posted about it just now on my blog. Going to add it to my blog over at my page on Myspace also.

Unknown said...

Beatty,

Sometimes I write about the negative things going on, so I could be leaving readers the impression that my life is all chaos. I LOVE a good post, and it was my pleasure to write about your happiness. I agree my writing does produce positive thinking.

Steak is good, and stuffs ya. I am a meat and potatoes guy. LOL I am so full. I need to walk this off ROFL. I wont do this for another week or two.

Beatty said...

Yeah life isn't all positive, but if you can focus more on the positive over the negative, it gives you a good balance for yourself.

Yeah, my husband is a meat and potatoes man too. I think all or at least most guys are. lol :o)

I posted a comment to you about my pic. Go there and read it so you can see what I told you to do.