Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Writing Fool IIX

I have some scenes in my head that are begging to get onto paper. I need to have them typed and ready. My script is losing cohesion. I went off onto a terrible tangent, but I thin k it would not have flourished if I did not stray. I recognized the trail, and will head back into the right place.

Eating spaghetti for dinner. It has a lot of garlic. I didn’t realize it at first, but its what I wanted. Its so good. I love it. Its also got a sweet taste, and less pepper, which is different for me, as my foods are spicy first.

UPDATE: Got several ideas down and typed. I love that I was able to get the ideas on paper. I love the writing process. The fact that I was able to reel myself back in from an tangent has been very satisfying to me. The name of the game is progress, and I am very blessed for it.

2 comments:

(SR71)Atomica said...

I feel ya Stacy...I have had all kinds of graphic ideas lately and a few of them have turned up on my page over on Myspace, but some of those ideas, especially with regard to transportation, also make it to Blogspot too...you know how it is.
My spaghetti turns out even less peppery still as I tend to stick to traditional Italian spices. My mother makes it with taco seasoning and other spices, because my grandmother didn't use any spices at all (1) and she found that spices would get me to eat spaghetti (2)...

Unknown said...

Hey Atomica,

Glad you visited. Didn't know you had a myspace site. I have one too. I hope to add you to my friends list. What's your html?