Friday, August 04, 2006

I Am So Sleepy...

I am going to get my five sentences in though. I went to the grocery store. I am cooking spaghetti tomorrow. I shopped on a budget, so I got the bare essentials. It's gonna be fine. I bought enough so I will have spagetti for a few days, which ain't bad at all.

Paid searl bills today, including my insurance. Gotta get that paid. Too many accidents in Savannah, not to have insurance (also, its the law). I didn't put out the garbage because it rained like crazy. By time the weather made nice, it was dark. I took a bath, and now I am so relaxed. I love Fridays.

Working on chapter four of the comic book. Each chapter makes me realize things about the last chapter. First drafts are tricky, as a lot of details need to be streamlined. I don't want to do any major editing and revising until I get chapter six written. I have learned something. Its how I should have done this with my novel, to keep plugging away. I still can. I love the hard work (challenge) this brings. My mind so needs good stimulation.

Cari is working on drawing the short story. She should be done by the end of the month. Will post an image of that shortly. Her work is soooo beautiful. I can't wait to see our story published. :-). Our hard work will pay off in the result.

No comments: