Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Meatless Mondays and Other Adventures.

Yesterday was truly a meatless day. For brunch it was all about a peanut butter sandwich. For dinner, I had a garden salad and baked potato. It was good too. Didn’t miss the meat, although a big juice steak would have made my day sing like an angel, but I digress.

Tuesday is very meatless as well. Tomorrow I think I will have Chinese. I want some beef and broccoli. Yeah, Meaty Wednesday is so on!!!!!

SCAD is starting a contemporary writing program that I am seriously thinking of switching to. I LOVE writing (duh-how long have I kept my blog), and would love to focus on writing as my MFA. The portfolio should have at least 20 pages of creative and technical writing. It turns out I have such examples to be presented. I am working on a script for a comic book. I have a short story that is publish-ready. I also have one of my art history papers that I got an “A” that’s still my favorite papers.

Got a parking ticked today. I am so silly, I forgot to feed the meter.. This is absolutely annoying but I will have to remember to feed the damn meter. I’ll pay 10.00 bucks that’s all I will do. Damn parking lack thereof bull ish!!!!!

No comments: