Thursday, August 18, 2005

Calling It A Night

Another rough day. Calls back to back. Came home with another headache. Made sure to take vitamins today. I needed that strenght. Forget work though. The nights are mine.

I want to relax and forget all wooes. I can do that. I can just chill. No big whoops today. Gotta lay off the sweet tea. I'm sure my kidneys will thank me for that. It's like the poor man's licquor. I drink it like it's doing something for me. other than taste it ain't doing much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is keeping your hydrated. Unsweetened would be better for you but then it just wouldn't be good ole' southern sweet tea, now would it?

Unknown said...

Nicole, my job is always looking for new pees. We can suffer together. LOL. Seriously, I have never been without a job since 1997 I wouldn't know what to do with myself, other than do ALL my class projects. ROFL

Unknown said...

Berry, it was sweet tea. LOL Need to cut that out quick.