Monday, August 29, 2005

Home Improvement


Been thinking of changing the blog, or at least starting a new one that focuses on my hobbies. In a way to seperate my online journal from a hobbie I can go into depth with. The Catwoman pics are fun to find (for some reason I could not find a good Eartha Kitt image-One about the size og the Pfifer and Berry pix).

Anyways I'd write in depth about comics, movies, video games. The things that may get a mention here, but not to much detail. Gotta write a plan out though.

As for this blog, I will post more pix. I love doing that. it makes it worthwhile.

I did find this ultra cool pix of Selena Kyle, the comic book Catwoman, drawn by Adam Hughes. The man renders lines like nobody's business.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Where are you going to find time with work and school though for another blog? lol

I don't go to school but I work. I barely have time for the one blog I have. I ain't got that much to say to have more then one. LOL

Unknown said...

I'll figure it out. ROFL

Unknown said...

Beatty, If I write out a plan, I can get it underway, I hope. LOL Pray for me. LOL