Monday, August 15, 2005

Dinner and A Smile

Yesterday My Mom treated the family to dinner at Red Lobster. i insited on having a lobsterita. My Mom wasn't fussy about it as she usally is (sign of the times-she never changes). Well we have a good time. I should have ate breakfaskt, because by time to food came around I wasn't too hungry. Took most of the food with me home. I capped that drink off though. ROFL. I felt so good. I fogot my troubles. That was one big assed drink. Didn't expect that much, but I loved what I got.

I kno0w I have been negative with posts, because of a series of letdowns, but something GREAT happened yesterday. It's worth documenting on my blogg. This is a great thing. Thbought I'd share that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the little thangs :-)

Unknown said...

True.