Saturday, August 20, 2005

Diamonds Are Forever

The song is in my head. I can't stop singing it. LOL Diamonds are forever. I wish I could afford some ROFL. If I could I would smile every day!

Such is life. Went to work early today. It meant I go off early. I LOVED that. It wasn't bad. I was happy to leave, but it was more like I did my job, I can go now feel good. Soothed my busy day with a really large slush from Sonics. Didn't feel like licquor, so slush is good.

Called home after work to see what the family wanted for dinner. No one answered the phone. text my brothers. One responded, he was cool. The other didn't. When i got home my mom and bro were home. I'm like why didn't y'all answere the phone. I got a {"didd't recognise the number (translation: I was busy with other things I din't ck the phone). I wasn't going out again. I ate my burger and tater tots in peace. Been chillin the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow I'm capping off some projects. Gotta love classes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments Nicole. :-)

Beatty said...

Nicole, so you are Kasia!? I didn't know that! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ear bugs! That sound is certainly one because sometime I catch myself humming along to it and I don't even really like the daggone song. You find yourself humming something else to get it out of your head.