Monday, August 08, 2005

Not Going Under

Hello all,

I am sooo tired. I am stressed. I've been putting applications into other places so I can get from under a high stress job. One job where I knew people, and they were talking to me like they were interested went out with a fizz. I have to laugh. I had a feeling something about the interview wasn't sincere. I'm on to the next application.

I have MUCH work to do concerning my classes. I am having a super tough semester since I have not given my classes the time they truly need. At this point I am highly upset and fustrated over the process. I want to devote the proper time to my classes. It bothers me that i don't have that time. With the stress cust services is putting on me, I feel a little low at this point.

Promised myself that I would have to suffer through this semester/quarter. it may be a bad semester, but I will get through it. Also it is one semester, out of the many I will have. I am praying that I am able to move into a position where I feel like I can manage things. otherwise I'm heading for a nervous breakdown. I feel like everything's on me. I have to establish lots of control. But control doesn't mean I will have everything I want, just some of the things I need. Control means accessing my life. I will survive!!!!!!!!

That and I know good things are on the way. I desire to break free of my surroundings. I will be free of all forces that restrains me.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Stacy, if that job is that bad, you really need to get out of there and fast, even if it means flipping burgers somewhere until you get another job. Ain't no job worth you losing it. School is tough too I know, but it would make it better if you had another type of job.

Jobs like that where you have to deal with the public, deal with people are highly stressed. I know I couldn't handle it myself.

It's a good thing you aren't married and have a family you have to take care of under this stress too.

Unknown said...

I'll be careful. Filled out 4 applications recently. Hopefully someone else will respond.

Beatty said...

I hope someone responds soon too Stacy. Hang in there.