Saturday, August 27, 2005

Working On My Novel This Week End

Hello all,

Been typing the novel. Most of what i wrote was handwritten, and quite frankly, I go tired of saying I was going to do it, and after sevral false starts, I am putting my efforts into typing it out. Several pages are typed up. It will more than likely the end of the year when I feel I have done something. If I do my three pages a week, like I am supposed to, I'll get somewhere.

It's a sci-fi/fantasy type novel. I want to keep it up. otherwiose this store will stay in my head forever. It needs to be relased. Wish me luck all. Luck and paitence. It takes a lot to get things done proper. I'll keep you guys up on the progress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it takes a lot of work.
But,judging by the way you've been keeping up this blog, I believe you can do it.


Owl

Beatty said...

Cool! :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks. :-) I'm working on it more and more.

crissachappell said...

Keep writing!