Monday, August 22, 2005

That's My Maxwell


I was going through some of my photos, and ran acrossa few pics of my cat, Maxwell. I miss my cat, so what better way to remember him by positng the image of him. IMyh cat was crazy. He was moody, wild, and could not stand visitors to come to the house without his permission. All vistors got scutinzed and looked over. Bad ass cat. LOL I miss ya Max.

Oddly, when I have dreams about him, it always like he was hiding under the table all this time. LOL Wouldn't that be nice.

5 comments:

Beatty said...

Awwww.... Max looks alot like my Cyrus.

Anonymous said...

Some men suffer from delivery room trauma
An article in The New York Times health section today talks about the trauma some men suffer after ... Shop top brands such as Seventh Generation, Mustela and California Baby .
You have some good information in your blog.

My blog boogie board site/blog. I have
pictures showing people having fun boogie board while at the beach.

Come and check it out yourself.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you have a web traffic question, I'm sure you'd be interested in send ads traffic exchange traffic sendtoall.info The best send ads traffic exchange traffic sendtoall.info

Unknown said...

Nicole,

Finding Max's pictures was one of my best discoveries. I really love my cat. I miss him all the time. He was a big fur ball. I washed him a few times, he was as skinny as a rail. LOL

Unknown said...

Beatty,
Cyrus and max do have some real good looks don't they. :-)