Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Such Is Life

Isn't that life. The more I do, the more work appears. Have some finals to finalize. Work has been bearable, Promised myself that no matter what I wouln't let it get to me. This came just in time as we were SWAMPED with calls. Over 100 calls happening. I'm like, who'se ideas was that? I got a major headache. On top of that the incompetant schelduing peeps removed my team's lunch. We were like what the hell. Betta get that lunch back on the schedule. I don't wanna raise some holy hell up in here. I gotta walk pass that place every day too. ROFL. I can see pees cutting their eye at me for a while I caused a ruckus. All eneded well there.

Rude people called into today. More rude than usual. Truly, some should get back on the meds. So many assholes concentrated on the line in a given day. A stink place to be. ;-) ROFL Ah, the septic tank of dealings. I have hit a low. To the negative peeps with the potty mouths and shitty attitudes, I pour some Lysol on you nasty ass and flush you out of my mind. I suddenlty feel 50 pounds lighter

There were some fantastic people who called. Truly angels who made my day. Gotta love them. They made the day go better. Love that feeling. I so love to help peeps who want help. It makes the day go faster.

Boss complained about productive time. It turned irritating when he complained about this again, again, and again. It was ok ONCE. I heard you dude. Can we move on? I'm like I know you want us at a super high point (my time is usually above the requiremnts), but slow down hero, I need to put notes on the account before I move on. Did a lot of looking over stuff, corrections to issues and troubleshooting of equipment.

A good friend of mine is gong to college to get her BA. So proud of her!!!!!! Get your education on J. Love ya!!!!! That makes my month. I love news like this.

I noticed I stop doing fiction writing. I need to fall back into the writing. I love writing (duh, I run a blogg-LOL). As if I'm not busy enough. Such is life.

Oh, Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" is the best song to hear after work. I try to go with the flow and shake it all off. It has become my mantra. Thanks to Mariah for making my nights go well. I feel all krunk when I hear it, and forget the woes.

No comments: