Monday, August 15, 2005

It's A brand New Day

Hello All,

Working away on projects, and need to take a quick break. I have so much to do. I like working projects. they can be hard as hell, but I get into it, and work on it until i can't anymore. I love placining energy into something productive.

Working on my things keep me from focusing on bad things. I feel much better. Talked with a friend yesterday about the job. She was lauging because I said I was praying for balance in my work. We exchange texts from time to time, and my signature wen't from saying "Be Happy" to "Have Faith." I changed it a couple of months ago because I wanted a good change. I did want the ginature to say something worth while. She told me that I was going for the "strong stuff." ROFL. I was like I do need something stronger. She reminded me that things have alreadey been workd out, it will unfold at the right time. Talk about security.

Listening to "Soldier" by Destiny's Child. Nice beat. I don't need a soldier, so I end up saying I need a soda. Food references and me. Where it's at where its at. ROFL!!! I gotta laugh and keep my spirits up high. Silliness helps too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! :-) You will pull through as always.

Unknown said...

Thanks. I know I will do fine, but boy is it rough. Thankfully I can laugh and joke, so I know something positve is going on.