Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What's I'm Listening To These Days



I'm listening to Amerie's "Touch" CD. I love the CD. Good beats and songs. I got my money's worth. I have a friend who can't stand Amerie. It's so funny. I didn't know this 'till I used a song of hers for a ringback tone. Every time I play the Cd I think of my friend. It makes me laugh.

I got complements from customers today. Not all calls I get are bad. LOL I have to admit some people are a pleasure to speak with. I'm willing to go an extra mile for those customers.

About to go to bed. Need to iron my clothes, but I might do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Beatty said...

I really liked her last song 1 Thing. I think people are only hating on her because she is pretty. Samething happened with Beyonnce. I think they both are very talented.