Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Lover In Me/Whatever It Takes



Not too long ago, I expressed my desire to get these two CD's. of course, both were out of print for a while. When to Amazon.com, and found some used versions of them for lesser prices. I am so glad I found them.

The Lover In Me was from the late '80's. Sheena Easton had a lot of producers, mainly LA Reid and Babyface. Prince, Angela Winbush and Jellybean did production on this CD as well. So many great songs to listen to. I'll post a song list later.

Whatever It Takes was also late '80. This CD was very R&B/hip-hop influenced. Jesse Johnson did the most of the production (I gotta get his old CD's too). Its a stylish cd, and I missed hearing the title track, and Every Time I try To Say Goodbye. Again, i will post a song list later.

I am happy to share some of my personal joy. Disdain is so easy to write. Sometimes all i gotta do is go outside for that.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Yeah Amazon is a good place to find CD's that are hard to find. Also CDNOW which is part of Amazon also. I use both all the time if I can't find it at iTunes or Rhapsody.

Unknown said...

I didn't know about CD now, but I heard there are great deals from Half.com also (which is a part of ebay)

Anonymous said...

CD Baby...there are a few out there. Sometime you have find them through links from other people's websites.

Unknown said...

Good point. Thanks for sharing.