Thursday, March 29, 2007

Laying Low

It’s been a while since I wrote something. Been feeling on the blue side of late. Not bad, overwhelming blue, but sad blue. Been telling myself to shake it off, so I do. I put my best foot forward, and keep moving. Prayer helps as well. I think I need a vacation, like two weeks of time off.

Writing out a lot of notes and ideas for stories. I need to get working on some new writing. Work that mind. Lol. Work it work it. Been working on some new poems, I may or may not post. I am reading Writing for Comics with Peter David. It’s been good so far.

I need to print out some of my typed notes. It’s a tactile thing for me. I love to see the printed word on paper. Of course, I write all over them with notes. ROFL

Oh, it was hawt this afternoon, but when I walked to Starbucks, it got cold fast! That was a noticeable temperature drop. I am happy I bring a sweater in this building. Never trust a hot day to be a hot night.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know that feeling...I've been pretty melancholy myself. Hope some good vibes and relaxing days come upon you soooon!!!

OMG I need a vacation too....I was almost in tears the other day due to my need of a REAL week long vacation.

It's sucks to be an adult...most days...lol

Unknown said...

Being an adult, can suck a lot, yet there are so many rewards. lol

Thanks for posting Nicole.