Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Writing XIII

It's me again. I was able to revise chapters one and two today. Took a break. Decided chapters three and four can be done tomorrow. If I play my work carefully on this, I can get chapters five and six done by late tomorrow night. This is all about getting my work done. I unpluged the internet cable and didn't take a peek while I wrote. Now, I need to repeat again tomorrow.

My good deed got a reward; rocky road ice cream (and my lactade pills). Let me tell you, yesterday was so awful. There was a traffic jam that lasted two hours for me. I was so mad! Just relaxed last night after a few tv shows. I plan to relax the rest of the evening. I don't want to give the negative another thought tonight.

Once again, I want to say an extra special thanks to those who dropped me a line when I was feeling blue. I don't think I knew how valuable friends and family were, until I really needed them. Y'all came through like champs.

Oh, someone did something nice for me (bought me a latte). I needed that boost in so many ways I can't describe it. Stacy is feeling the love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Night here...

I am JEALOUS! I want that ice cream! mmmm.


(Thinking of going for ice cream now..DARN you!)

Unknown said...

That was for my hard work writing. I deserved ice cream. lol It was treat I want every night, but that can't happen.