Saturday, March 31, 2007

Keep On Keeping On

Here I sit on a melancholy night, listening to some music, resting my mind. No deeper than a kiddie pool thinking tonight. What can I say, I don’t think I got enough sleep the night before. This day dragged on, and I wasn’t alone. Peeps was saying look at the time. We’ve reached a standstill.

Traffic was at a standstill when I went to work. It was awful. What would have been a simple ride was now a painstaking ride. Of course my destination had even more traffic, which in turn, repelled me further. People were coming so close to the edge of their lanes. Some near straddled two lanes.

Fell in love with some samples of Macy Gray’s new CD. Don’t ask me why, I don’t care to explain it. I know I like what I heard. Joss Stone has some new vibes I’m digging. iTunes, why must you tease me so?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I really wonder how some people pass the driver's test.....damn lane straddlers.

Oooo yeah I saw Macy Gray mentioning her new album on Best Week Ever today....lol now I'm curious.