Monday, March 19, 2007

See Me On This Clear Sunny Day

Today was a sunny day with the warmth of the sun. Took half of my break outside. Called my Mom, a friend (hey J), and my brother. Only Mom was available. She was watching her HGTV, and she was happy, although she said that the designer finished the room with an ugly spread for the bed. lol I pictured this gaudy spread with this ridiculous, worn roses on them. Something old and sentimental. That’s where I took it.

Decided I should have cheesecake to go with the chicken I bought from Popeye’s. I always thought Popeye’s should serve spinach, but they never do. Truth be told I just wanted the cheesecake. Saw a co-worker in the store. It was a pleasant surprise.

Saw some huge assed olives. Almost bought some, but I decided to keep my eye on the prize. There it was, a New York cheesecake, and it was coming home with me.

This chick had her kid running around the desert area. Some people let their kids do whatever. It makes me think TWICE about who touches what in the store before you get there too. Trying not to be paranoid, but there I go again.

Would have stopped by Barnes and Noble, but I doubt my food would have lasted the trip. There are a couple of books on my list of reading. Perhaps tomorrow?

No comments: