Friday, March 09, 2007

I Proposed, Sorta 3/8/07

3/8/07

The proposal is completed, and ready to be mailed. Tomorrow I am going to the post office to have my package weighed, and sent to the publisher. Let’s forget my nervousness over the projects acceptance, for the moment. Lets get down to working on new ideas and other projects. This will get my mind off of this submission. Let’s get another one on the way. Working on some new concepts. Some of them are more fun, and some are more serious. I’d like to get a good action/romance story going. The more I write, the more likely it will be possible.

I would love for my resume and business cards to say, Stacy R. Haynes, Full-Time Writer. Special thanks to my family and friends for encouraging me to complete my project. I love you all. Y’all are so awesome!

UPDATE: 3/9/07:
Came from the post office about 10 mins ago. Paid for postage, and mailed my proposal off. Now the waiting game begins. lol

No comments: