Friday, September 28, 2007

Ben and Jerry's Haunts Me

It's been a hectic two days as I have set appointments to talk to my grad advisor and another dept about their writing program. Yes, its my Professional Writing program vs the Dramatic Writing program. I want some info and I need to make a couple of decisions based on the answers I get.

Went to Wal-Greens to pick up a soda, and what do they have in the frozen section? Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I swear it followed me home. LOL I shame myself. It may be the reason I'm gaining weight. Ya think?

Bought Chinese today because there is no cooking for me today. It is an all relax day to enjoy as is. Did not gas my car, but will have to do it tomorrow or Sunday. I'm not worried, but I should have payed attention to the gas meter when going to the post office today.

Work has been so rough, as we are short staffed. Managed to get books shipped out and still have more to go. I hate for the books to pile up, but at the same time I can't do my best when my time is so limited to focus on my own duties.

----------------
Now playing: Brandy - Learn the Hard Way
via FoxyTunes

No comments: