Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mom’s Garden Part I


Back home, Mom transformed her yard, and I reaped the benefits of taking the pictures. I am so in love with the flowers. Still life is my favorite subject in photography. The human figure is the next.

Mom does extensive work every season. One of her flower gardens was surprisingly bare, as she decided to not fool with it in the heat. I don’t blame her, but I love to see the colors and variety she puts into her plants. Soon it will be fall, and knowing her, she will plant some seasonal plants as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your moms. My garden looks like something out of a Francis Hodgeson Burnett book, all overgrown and weedy. I'm half expecting some British kids to come tumbling out one day.

Unknown said...

LOL You put a great and funny visual in my head.