Sunday, September 23, 2007

The New Short Story

This is how I know I am a writer. While vacationing in Charleston, SC, and in spite of leaving my laptop alone for a while, I picked up a pen and my notepad and began writing this new story. I was so into picture taking, visiting friends, and enjoying my time away from my daily routines. I didn’t think too much about my laptop other than to upload pictures.

Well the pen and pad was there for me, so I took advantage of having a quiet evening (winding down is the best part of a good day), and began to write out a short story. It’s very erotic, and I dare say that I will push further with the sexuality of the characters. Why? I feel that with the rough draft, I have only begun to explore the characters, and it is their sexuality that the characters have in common.

Of course, I never stop multi-tasking and have so much work to complete now. Still it’s a challenge I love working on. I know I will expand the story once I type out the pages. I need to get on top of this. I need to make a premise for this story though. Something to add from my writing class. Writing becomes so layered this days, in a positive

----------------
Now playing: Robert Rodriguez - Grindhouse (Main Titles)
via FoxyTunes way.

No comments: