Sunday, September 23, 2007

Spoiled Food

Yesterday I made pancakes and sausage. The goal was that I wouldn't have to make any more sausages, and that I would microwave the pre-cooked one from yesterday. Life was a well thought out plan.

Well, last night I forgot to put the sausage I cooked in the fridge, so it sat on the stove overnight. I knew I couldn't eat it, and threw it away. What's annoying me is that I wasted food. So I vent about this and will remember to not leave anything on the stove tonight.

On a good note, I did not leave the spaghetti on the stove, because I have a pot full of spaghetti goodness. I decided I wanted some cheddar, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese baked in, so I took it, layered it in a casserole bowl with the cheeses, and baked it until the cheese melted. It tastes so good. Not a difficult process. The spaghetti was done, so it was a matter of wating for the heat to take over.

----------------
Now playing: Gwen Stefani - U Started It
via FoxyTunes

No comments: