Monday, September 10, 2007

The SC Aquarium Part 1

One of the activities I planned when going home, was to visit the Aquarium in SC with Mom. Call it a Mom & Son thing. I invited my brothers, but they were working, and couldn't come.

The aquarium was ok, but dark as can be. I got so many pictures that I want to share with y’all. Some of those damn fish were downright camera shy. Lots of them decided to go swoosh when I took the picture, thus being blurry. The electric eel needed more space, or did it? No pix, BTW. I wouldn’t touch that fucker. Those bastards could kill an alligator. When people move them, they can still be shocked while wearing rubber gloves. Saw that on Discovery Channel.

Did you know that eels move in schools? I saw that on Discovery Channel too. This alligator attacked one, and found himself surrounded by a gang of eels, shocking the shit outta it. The gator managed to get out of the water, and then growled at them when it was on dry land. He wasn’t going back in there though. The electric eels don’t play. It was a big creature. I would hate to get one mad at me, let alone a school of them.

Didn’t get a picture of the shark or the moray eel. They kinda hid, as if they knew that I was looking to take their picture. Damn divas. These are two animals I would hate to see in the sea. Say this a dozen times: “I see sharks and eels in the sea while swimming.” With my luck if I got away from them, I would swim into a school of barracudas.

No comments: