Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

It is ugly outside, and I don't like it. Cleaned out my fridge, and now I need to dump the garbage, but it's so ugly outside I don't know if I can do that yet. :-(

Did a load of laundry today. Why did I wait so long. I had so many clothes, and the big power washer was like $2.50, but it did a hella good job. I accidentally put fabric softener in my khakis. If they dissolve on me while at work, you will be reading the most humiliating post of my life. With my luck my college paper will have a blurb on it. It can't be any worse than when I forgot to put on deodorant, no?

Ordered Chinese (lo mien) because I don't want to cook today. Made some sweet tea and I'm about to have a glass with lemon. I wanna take a hot bath and relax, but I keep thinking I should run around outside in the nude and get a cool shower. Not really, but that water is COLD.

No comments: