Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The SC Aquarium Part 2: Piranahz Will Bites Your Azz



My faves at the Aquarium were the piranhas. Did you know there are multiple species of piranhas (Discovery Channel). Not all of them are so aggressively hungry. Think a piranha would be anorexic? The way they eat… They were the best pictures I took, BTW. They intrigue and scare me at the same time. They wanted me to get closer to the tank. I could swear one of them winked and said, "we haven't had a man over for dinner in a while." That one was a maneater. -Oh, bad joke, I know it, but worth it.

Well, it’s not like I’m going to the Amazon River to take a bath in the rivers anytime soon. There are tarantulas (pink tipped) and snakes, and I loathe them, and could not bring myself to take a picture of them. I'm going to have to get over my shortcomings. They were caged, after all.

No comments: