Sunday, September 09, 2007

Life in Charleston


Hello, it’s been a while since I blogged. I am enjoying my stay in Charleston so much I extended my stay to catch up with my fam & friends. I haven’t had this much fun in such a long time. I forgot all my woes for a short time and can return back home with a sense of strength and energy.

I adopted a plant, and decided to take care of it. I’ll have a picture shortly. I am so stoked by the chance to work at making the plant grow. I feel like a parent. Let’s see if this turns into a nursery of plants within my apartment.

I confess, I hadn’t written much or typed other than some edits. It was time to let then laptop be and explore other possibilities. It’s been sweet. Readers, you can expect me to post some pictures soon. All sorts of fun and good shit got captured via my camera phone and my digital cam. I can‘t wait to post them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you, Stacy! Welcome back! =D

Unknown said...

I missed everyone too. :-) It is good to be back home.

Beatty said...

I know how much you miss home. Though Savannah was my home for 10 yrs. and Savannah, and Beaufort, S.C. is where my family orignates from, I've been here in Ohio longer than any place so this is home to me now. I've been here over 24 yrs. now. Heck I grew up in New Jersey the first years of my life, I was there until I was 15, other than a stint when my parents went to Fla. to live for 8 months. But I've been here in Ohio the longest.

Can't wait to see the pictures you took while you were home. :o)

the wicked witch of the east said...

that plant is gorgeous...i totally suck w/ houseplants, but i'm pretty good w/ garden types stuff though...love the oil painting too...i really dig the tones you used for each...very cool...:)