Saturday, September 15, 2007

So Tired

I've had a rather harsh week at work, as the new quarter began. I was so positive I was not going to write tonight, and just lay on my bed and accept that my body and mind needed a break from thinking. Then I decided that I owed myself at least a paragraph of writing. Let me confess, I have a lot to get off my chest.

The college bookstore was overrun with students, so I promised myself I would get my book today. Woke up early, but fell back asleep. Woke up to a Jehovah Witness ringing my doorbell. Needless to say I may NEVER answer my doorbell again, yet it was a blessing to get a second, yet unofficial alarm.

This past week has been hell as mainly I have shouldered a lot of things. More importantly I felt I was overwhelmed with duties as I was the only person scheduled for Wednesday night. I'm like c'mon, I have to close all three floors and maintain order? The beginning of the quarter? I felt attacked and let down.

Ate some salad with chunks of chicken, which isn't much. Bought some ribs from the grocery story, but they weren't hitting on nothing. If you want great BBQ, you gotta par boil and bake them yourself. I said tomorrow I will either make a meat loaf or spaghetti, whichever I feel like doing. Hadn't decided yet.

No comments: