Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Trashy Story

Wrote two pages of a trashy story. It will never see the light of day because I just hate it, but I needed to get it out of my system. Yes, I feel embarrassed, but at the same time relieved that it’s outta my mind, and now outta sight. I live for moving onto bigger and better things. Feeling the weight of the blues lifting for brighter moments. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me other than I am very moody. It’s been getting under my skin big time.

Did do a cast list for my new screenplay. It needs work as do a couple of other pieces. I feel like I can get a couple of pages for two pages done before the start of this weekend. That would be the icing on the cake that I love. I gotta fight the blues with progress, I know. You can do it too.

No comments: