Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Love/Hate Keeps Going

Peaked at Bold & the Beautiful. I admit a certain weakness to some soaps. Every now and then a peek at them entertains me. The fact that they are still dealing with topics from six months ago, forces the redundant part of my brain to shut down. So easily entertained I get. Brooke Logan and her sisters. Are there no other heterosexual men in LA for these women other than the Foresters?

Making speckled butter beans. Goodness, I spent a lot of time with meats than I did on the beans. Cooking wears me out. I hope it's done soon. I'm going to lay on my bead, which is what brought me to peeping the soaps in the first place. *holds head down in shame* I will look for a repeat of CSI: Miami, or New Detectives, or another crime show. Something to mellow me out.

EDIT: I get the feeling Ridge and Brooke will break up (again), since Brooke is lying to Ridge (again), and Ridge's half-brother (who is married to Ridge's ex-wife) has the hots for Brooke (again).

*changes channel before his brain shuts completely down.*

No comments: