Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Heroine Contest: Round One is Ovah!

The top ten semi-finalists were selected for the contest. Guess who didn’t make the cut? :-( Best wishes to the semi-finalists. It would have been nice to see one of my creations published, but it wasn’t meant to be. As one door closes, another shall opens, so I can’t be blue about this. It was fun to create the pitches. I submitted at least six. One with my homegirl Aggie. It was a blast to collaborate. It was also a challenge to write and condense my thoughts. I have some crucial ideas I plan to expand soon. At least I wasn’t the Sanjaya of this contest. LMAO!!! Y'all don't hate me 'cause I am beautiful. LOL

Here is a list of the semi-finalists. You can read more on Kris' forum. Good luck guys. I am very happy for you.

Tom Arguello
Corey Brotherson
Kat Cahill
DeWayne Feenstra
John Karoauk
Dirk Manning
Rev. C. Edward Sellner
Joe Sergi
Aaron Settle
Kristopher Waddell

No comments: