Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Script Progress

So now that I have a script to work on, I am now reading it, and with a fine tooth comb, revising it. I have hit a big snag, and that is that there is something missing from the story. A Fresh chunk of logic that tells me how characters A and B have arrived at the next destination is missing. No, the angel left the room, for fear of being stabbed, but the characters aren't popping proper, and that means I need to do some more writing.

*checks to see if angel snuck back in the room-coast clear*

I am grateful that I can see this glaring problem beforehand. I used to rely on other voices for this aspect of my writing, but I am positive that by paying proper attention to this I have given myself a chance to to be aware of what i write and make more informed choices to changes. Very important to my writing evolution.

No comments: