Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Dream Scene

I was fortunate enough to expand on my dream scene and take it to seven pages. I would like to get at least five more pages and let it chill for a few days. That way I can have a fresh perspective when I revise it. Right now I am in the middle of it, so I hope to just keep writing.

It makes me so excited to work on my project, that I am trying to forget the announcement for round two of the "Who Wants To Create A Super Heroine Contest." The winner will be announced tomorrow here, or here and I decided to keep cool about it.

Now I'm all nervous, excited, and hoping for the best, but not so high as to not be able to take possibly not making it to round two. I did give it a good go, and I created some heroines I would like to develop. If I don't win the contest, then I will reclaim them and develop them on my own.

No comments: