Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Malcontent: When U Gonna Get It Toghter, My Good Man

I've been a little under the weather of late. Not with flu, but my mind has been tired. I don't know what to think. I just know I am moody and very scatterbrained. I can't write, I can't read, and can't process information proper. In effect, I seen to be unable to "get it together. I fell a little stuck in the middle and rather restrained when I need some cohesiveness in my life. Something's not resolved in my head, and before I can go further, I have got to break out of where my head is at. So I pray to God for the strength to resolve my own issues. Cause it's true that I am my own worst enemy.

I am feeling a little better, and I don't know why am am so down on myself when I know that I can do so much more than what I limit myself to.

No comments: