Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today's Events

I've caught some kind of stomach bug. It lasted a few hours, then abandoned me (thank God). For that short time I felt awful, and was upset at my body. I think it may have been my change in eating habits, but one can never be too sure these days. All I can say is my stomach was NOT pleased with me, and let me know ASAP! Thank God it had the sense to let me know while I was home, and not at work. I don't think I could make it at work like this. Traveling home would have been a NASTY challenge. :-(

Been trying to be lazy, which means I'm about to turn the 'puter off and rest my nerves. I needed to write my usual five sentences, and call it a night. I thought I was going to write nothing, but I changed my mind. Took a bath and called it a night. I feel like resting. Let's see what's on TV. If not I'll be back online.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Well, it's not much that I even get over here on Blogger anymore. I hope you're feeling better today.

More and likely you ate something, could have been days ago. They say usually a stomach bug that comes on all of a sudden and lasts like for 24 hrs. is usually something you ate. And it could have been days ago you ate it.

Anyway, just thought I'd finally pop in over here since I don't get by here much these days. I'm still trying to decide if I should shut my blog down. I blogged about it over there just now. Just to post something since I don't do much blogging on here anymore.

Well, anyway hope you're feeling better. :o)

Unknown said...

Great minds and all, 'cause I just emailed you. ;-) Hope you are well. As you know my stomach was in knots. :-( I'm feeling better now. Since I've become a multi-blogger, this blog gets the occasional use. I refuse to give it up just yet.

You can always come back to your blog. I think we're both low key, so I know that I don't worry about it, but if I don't update it I feel guilty.

Beatty said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. :o)

I may just keep the blog up and not worry about when I post updated blogs on it. When I do I do. It's not hurting anything really to be up.

Well, I just got on here to catch up on messages. Got to get to bed, work in the morning.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me. :-) it makes me feel good. Right now I am blogging about my portfolio progress which will be for the foreseeable future. Take care.