Monday, February 25, 2008

Special Thanks

I want to thank my friends for reviewing my material and giving me feedback. I got some real concrete, constructive ideas, and I am very grateful for it. I have used it all to make a better statement of purpose. So far I have been getting some very great reactions to what I am attempting to do this.

So, April, Brenda, Harriet, Mark, & Martin, I want to thank you once again. You have made my week star with some pep and passion that can’t be bought. I feel I am heading in the right direction with my life. I also didn’t think of myself as ambitious before this. I feel my life has a much stronger direction, and I am happy my friends support me.

I promise to keep y’all updated because I will be singing with joy when I do get into the dramatic writing program.

Speaking of updates I’ve been writing/revising the scripts for the portfolio portion of the submission. So far I have three scripts written and ready, and currently working on two of them. I may use a comic book script, since its part of my ambitions. I want to demonstrate my versatility. So far, I have:

  1. Episode one of sitcom (pilot)
  2. Episode two of sitcom
  3. Episode three of sitcom
  4. Short film one (needs revising)
  5. Short film two (needs revising)
  6. Comic book Script or Dramatic series (needs revising/development)

----------------
Now playing: Shanice - Ain't Got No Remedy
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Stacy. Go! Rah rah rah!

I really am proud of you for doing this. I know you'll do well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda. :-)