Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keeping A Respectable Flow

I need to get back into the flow, and now deliver my five sentences that will keep the ball in court. Went to work yesterday, and found myself coasting on thoughts. I wanted to do more writing, but I had stuff to accomplish. The day and the people were exceptionally good and in no way negative. My only regret is that there were things I could not resolve in the course of a work day. I will take that challenge and have it resolved soon. Take that negative days.

It looks like its going to pour down rain, which I loathe. It also means being extra cautious in traffic because some people think thunderstorms is the time to drive at top speeds. I left my television on soaps. I am going to change that now. No more crappy writing for me.

Speaking of TV's poor Alan has to get a new one. That's a pain and a bother, so I wish him well in finding a new one. A friend of a friend dropped over $1,000.00 on a new one, and i thought about a new one myself, but for me that is in the far flung future. I simply can't afford it. Such is life.

No comments: