Wednesday, March 19, 2008

As The Story Unfolds...

I decided to give up a little progress report, to let all of y'all know I'm still writing. Below is my task list. The priority is to complete my portfolio, which is coming into focus a little bit more. I love the work. Let's see what I can get done. I'm praying to God to get more done today, so I can. I hope I inspire others to write as well, because my friends are so talented. I love reading your works and hope to see more from you as well.

DRAMA PROGRAM: Typed out six pages from handwritten dialog. Still have more to go, but I know now I need to change change the scene. it's far from perfect, but I'm working on it for the rest of the week.

SHORT FILM: My spoof. I wrote a few new pages of revisions last week. I put this on hold to get the drama pages down. Next week I will be all about some rewrites on this.

SHORT FILM 2: This one needs more scenes. I feel that there is more to the story, and I'm not ready to pronounce it done, as I thought it was. Something poetic is in the back of my head. I will allow some handwritten additions. I don't mind.

FEATURE FILM: I haven't looked at this since I wrote the first scenes, but I had some ideas I will handwrite for this one. It's my "alternate" candidate for my portfolio.

COMIC SCRIPT: It's a short story that needed some editorial input. It's getting a makeover that so far, has me looking at the edits/notes I wrote very clearly.

2 comments:

Stephanie Insiengmay, said...

Godspeed on your scripts, mate. And I've had my troubles with allergies as well. Guess we'll just have to suffer together. =p

I've yet to watch New Frontier, I hope I will in the near future, and congrats on getting through finals.

On another note, I've yet to finish CSI YABS. Keep me updated on progress.

Have a great Easter Sunday, lad. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I'm getting a lot of positive response for CSI:YABS. I love writing it. I am happy people are enjoying it as well. :-)

Darn allergies. LOL They've been tamer than usual. Thank God. I loathe them.