Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Day of Finals

It's been a heady week with us working and toiling to get things done. To those who worked hard to get things done with a round the clock sense of urgency, I applaud you. It ain't easy, and so many of us tried so hard to get things done proper. I need to go to sleep and relax the rest of the day, which I suspect I won't because I have stuff to do. Life can be hard, and exhausting, but it's my life, and its rough sometimes, but I make do.

Now, onto my other projects, which is working on my portfolio. I want to knock a chunk out while I have a week of free time to develop materials. Writing was never easy, and growth and development doesn't come easy, but it needs to be worked out. I suspect I wouldn't like writing if it were easy.

No comments: