Monday, March 17, 2008

My Weekend-Rah, Rah, Rah!

The power went out this weekend. I was sitting on my bed, enjoying Clone Wars, when it all went off. No lights, TV, DVD, nothing. Luckily there was a charge on my ipod, which I played to pass the time. I could have played the laptop, but I didn't want to waste the batteries. There was a tornado waring as well. Something that had me worried. Powerless and a tornado warning... I was on the nervous side.

Having one of those transitional moments when I work up and realized I did minimal writing over the weekend. I don't think that's a good think y'all. I did mull over a lot of things in my head, and I wrote out a concept. I did do some minimal cleaning, and I did prepare season some chicken breasts that I will cook today. True to form, I did not look at them when I bought them good enough. They are fresh, and will taste great, but I did NOT realized they were thin cut until I took them out of the package.

I was quick enough to put a couple of notes down for my latest script. I made sure to eat breakfast. I spent minimal time for my break meal. Peanut butter sandwich is the way to go. I'm simply too early to eat a full meal. I should make some corn to go with the chicken, or greens. Greens sound good. Still have pizza I need to devour. No need to go deeper with the meal.

I did go to the movies, which was worth it.

No comments: