Monday, March 10, 2008

Ode To Old Friends (It's A Wrap)

Do y'all know its good to catch up with an old friend you haven't seen in a long while, and have a cup of tea with them as you remind yourself of your long-standing friendship? The answer is, "yes I am being very, very sardonic."

This is my ode to old friends who don't want to talk anymore. The ones that can't wait to get off the phone with me because quite frankly they don't want to talk to me. They don't return calls or emails, and quite frankly, you suckers make me sick! Even further if I call them they find ways to hang up. Non creative ones too. Yes I saw through them, and I am putting this experience on paper.

Was talking with my my good friend J about sometimey friends. We all have people who are in our phone books that don't call us, and if we call them, they're too busy. After say a year or two, I have to wonder, why would I call said person anymore? I didn't know them like I thought I did. My emails and calls have gone unreturned, so I will not have a lot of numbers in my address book, taking up space like these people mean something to me. Fake friends, you gots to go.

No comments: