Monday, June 14, 2004

Have you noticed that some people settle for less,never hoping to rise above their current situation? After hearing some people say how we should be grateful to have a job, and more along the same lines. What I got from that was that if I'm working a dead-end job, I should be happy with that. If I don't like the relationship I'm in, I should be happy I have someone I'm with. What is that?

Nowhere did anyone mention that there is room for improvement. That you don't have to settle. Use the dead end job as a stepping stone. If the relationship is not healthy, then leave. I don't want to have crumbs on the table, I want a whole dinner. I don't have a fixed "place" at the bottom of the barrell. I should be rising to the top.

My goal is to remember that I must improve my living and finical status. I will grow, I shall rise, and take my place as a leader, not a follower. We gotta do for ourselves, 'cause too many people are treating us like we're not supposed to have feelings or desire.

Besides, why waste God given talent and drive.

No comments: