Monday, June 07, 2004

It's me again. Went to dinner with my family yesterday. We went to a stakehouse. It was sooooo good. LOL. I was stuffed. Of course, I ordered steak. I got a big one. Man, I enjoyed myself. I won't do that for a while. LOL

When coming from work, yesterday, I saw the damnedest thing. This guy was on the street with an erection going. He looked like he was going to pop outta his pants. I suppose it's pervert season near/at the library. He really should go home with all that. I kept walking. I didn't need to see any more.

I've seen and heard worse on the job. Guys exposing themselves to library patrons. This seems to come with the summer time.

I remember last year when a guy exposed himself upstairs, and I asked the young woman if she wanted to call public saftey. She said "no," but I had to insit she call. because she saw the incident, not me. My boss took the conversation over, and afterwards tried to chastise me and my co-worker for not reacting "quick enough." He also insisted that we were laughing at the woman (which was very untrue).

God, he was so out of line. I let him know I did what was required, and I think he was mad at me for doing my job and standing up for myself. THAT is why sometimes my job sucks.

No comments: