Thursday, June 10, 2004

My boss just shushed us. LOL. Now I have to find something quiet to do. Namely I decide that it was time for today's entry. Aftewords during lunch I can sing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot." It may take the edge off of massa's commands.

I woke up the morning with my eye burning. I got allergies bad this week. Man, it was hurting something crazy. My intention was to call my professor, so I could get her help on a particular topic. I found out my e-mail never reached her, so I sent it again. e-mails are crazy sometimes, aren't they. I get they get lost like some letters do in the mail.

I tried the "Java Chip" at Starbucks today. Not my usual vanilla latte, but it's different. I've been doing coffee all this week. Better slow it down 'fore I become wired and nervous. All I need to be is a mess by tomorrow.

I'm going to have Chinese for lunch, or at least that what I'm thinking about. General Tso's chicken from Chopsticks is the best I've had. Wore my straw hat today. People love this hat. i get the best reaction from thius hat. I should get my hair cut, so I can stop wearing hats all day. Straw is more comrotable, but useless when it rains, like it did an hour ago.

No comments: