Monday, June 28, 2004

My Mom and Grandmother just had birthdays this week-end. I know they're happy. My got herslef a new counter top stove to celebrate her victory. LOL. I'm so proud of her. It was what she needed to complete her kitchen.

Talked with someone who was having some obcession/stalking problms. I know a little about people who don't know how to respect boundaries. They force you to be more agressive in responses. You can't be nice to some people, 'cause they seem to want to run all over you.

Have to tell my friend she's being to nice to the obcessed person. Let them know showing up on the job is not healthy at all. Respect is key to all friendships.

Album of the Week: Belly of the Sun, by Cassandra Wilson. While this moves me out of R & B, and into jazz, we can all use a change of pace, and Wilson's music is great, and has a mellower vibe. Also the live instruments are so cool to hear.

No comments: