Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Once again, I feel lazy, which means I must write something. LOL Amazing how inspiration can change at certian moments.

They've posted the hours for fall classes. Don't you know every class I want is in the evenings. I'm a little saddned by this, since I wanted all day classes, it would work well with my evening job. So now I have to find a way to work with this, so I can make some money, and advance my edu. I feel so conflicted. That sucks.

I paid for my cat to get his shots and a bath. I paid waaaaay too much money. If he wasn't loved, I wouldn't do it, so I don't mind doing it, but it did put a dent in my wallet. Fortunately, I have most of my bills paid already, and one heafty car note. Can't do without the ride, especially sinces it's a good ride. LOL.

No comments: