Sunday, June 27, 2004

Where to start today. I have freinds problems. One friend is not speaking to the rest, and creating a rift in our group. Needless to say some are taking it more personal than others. That's to be expected. It's pretty upsetting to see someone you know going through things, and they won't let you in at all. What's the deal with that?

Attempted to use the campus computer lab , but their Dreamweaver software kept crashing. I really went there because their computers have much more power than my laptop, but I might as well as stayed home. I did get to talk to a friend who had this crazy story of someone stalking someone else. I know the person doing the harrassing. It will get worse, that I know.

I attempted to listen to the "Damita Jo" cd a friend loaned me. I couldn't get into it. It's not Janet's best. Oh well. It doesn't make album of the week. LOL

Song of the day: My choice is "Golden Boys" by Res. If you listen to the lyrics, she sounds so disillusioned by people in high places. The beat kicks too.

No comments: