Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It looks ugly outside. There's a storm on the horizon. It looks so dark outside, I'd swear it was 9:00 PM already. I hate it when a storm brews, and I'm not home. It makes me a little nervous, 'cause a lot of people drive poorly in the rain. They speed like crazy. Caution gets thrown to the wind.

I got an offer for an interview. Don't want to jinx it, and I have yet to confirm the date, but needless to say it would allow me to take my late night classes if the opportunity presents itself. Also more pay would be fine, if possible. I'm praying for success.

Did some data entry for today. I mainly went over other people's work, as someone haphazzardly placed the info in the system. I checke and redid the info when necessary. it wasn't so bad. I liked it.

I wanted to buy Brandy's new CD, but decide to put that money elsewhgere. I may purchase a few tunes from itunes later next week, if time and money permits.

Song of the Evening: Friend of Mine by Kelly Price. I love to hear both the album and R. Kelly remix. Bad friends are the worst, and hearing songs about them is even better.

Peace y'all.

No comments: