Saturday, June 19, 2004

I'm working on my portfolio web page. I wanted a link to my blogg, but I forgot the address. Since I had to visit my sitre, I might as well write something. Cooked stir-fdry today. It didn't get as involved as I thought. It was neat, (mostly) clean, and painless. I love that in a meal. I cooked enough for two days, so we'll see how long it lasts.

For breakfast I ate the last two slices of leftover pizza. It was good. The crust was a little tough as I mic'ed it too long. Later on I have to get my cat some food, as he is already out of the bag I bought a couple of weeks ago.

It's obnoxiously hot outside, but I gotta get stuff done, then I gotta take some asprin 'cause my head's hurtin' somthing fierce.

Chill, Y'all

Album of the Week: "Secrets" By Toni Braxton. Why? Because it's her best work. There are a lot of great songs on there, and the way I'm playing the CD, you'd think I never heard the songs before. LOL. Seriously, Toni lays down a lot of hot tracks on this CD, and she has a great voice. The qualty of music, lyrics, and voice are the best.

No comments: